3 Fair StreetNantucket MAMLS Number 82449
- Price: $6,950,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 741 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.6% last updated on 2018-09-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1996Year Built
High on a hill overlooking Town and Harbor, this magnificent home not only has beautiful spaces for entertaining inside, but also a well landscaped private pool and patio for outdoor enjoyment - all only steps from Main Street. Four floors of living encompass five bedrooms, four full and two half baths, five working fireplaces and two off street parking spaces. Gracious Nantucket in Town living!
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number82449
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Agent ID15231
- Agent NameGary Winn
- Agent Phone508-228-1881 x115
- Desc ParkingTwo
- Firm Phone508-228-1881
- List Price$6,950,000
- Broker ID520
- Broker NameMaury People Sotheby's International Realty
- Foundation TypePoured
- Lead PaintUnknown
- Heat TypeOil\FHA
- Water ViewDistant Harbor
- Easement DescSee deed.
- Building Number3
- Location41.282641, -70.099654
- StreetFair Street
- Outdoor SpacesGarden, Patio, Private Pool
- Yard TypeLandscaped
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Disposal, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring TypeWide Pine
- Dishwasher TypeBosch
- Dryer TypeYes
- Fridge TypeTwo
- Stove TypeCommercial Gas
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes
- Date Listed2016-09-09T17:37:05
- Other ViewsTown
- Year Built1996
- Year Renovated2008
- Modification Date09/09/2016
- View Count154
- Desc BasementLarge finished room with wood floors and mirrored walls, exercise room, powder room, laundry rooms and utility room for systems.
- Desc Floor1Lovely entry hall with curved molding, two parlor rooms with fireplace and pocket doors. Open living/family/dining room with double French doors opening to lovely patio, gardens and pool area. Powder room. Gourmet kitchen with additional prep area and second sink, pantry with second refrigerator and butlers pantry. Guest bedroom en suite with bay window.
- Desc Floor2Large family room/ library with custom bookshelves and cabinets, a fireplace and dumbwaiter. Cathedral ceilinged master bedroom suite with fireplace and balcony overlooking pool, patio and gardens. Large tiled shower and separate jacuzzi tub. Twin walk in closets. Two bedrooms share a full tub/ shower bath.
- Desc Floor3Office/study with fireplace and spectacular Harbor views. Bedroom with private bath. Ship's ladder to roofwalk with magnificent views from Brant Point and the Harbor to Coatue and Pocomo.
- First Floor Beds1
- Half Baths2
6 Bedrooms Village Cliff. 5 Bathroom 0.69 Acreage Year Built in 1985.
Quality craftsmanship is found throughout this stately Cliff residence, set down an almost 300' long hydrangea lined drive. Designed to focus on family and entertaining, the spaces flow seamlessly from one to the next, offering multiple areas for living or retreating to one of the the six bedrooms. An impressive and expansive screened-in porch graces two sides of the house and leads back to the interior or to the bluestone patio and pool surrounded by gardens. More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved