3 Washington AvenueNantucket MAMLS Number 82431
- Price: $2,445,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 423 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.6% last updated on 2018-09-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 2005Year Built
Classic shingle style custom built home in the heart of Madaket offering views of Hither Creek, Tuckernuck and the ocean. Offered FURNISHED and TURNKEY with 3,000 square feet of living space this special property lives like a four bedroom home. Three levels of living with reclaimed antique oak floors, media room, bonus room, two wood burning fireplaces, central air and a 200+ bottle wine cellar. Multiple living areas to accommodate family and friends. Numerous mahogany decks to savor the magnificent water views and the Madaket sunsets. Beautifully landscaped grounds with colorful perennials, fragrant rose hips, mature hydrangeas and privet hedge for privacy. Short distance to Millie's Restaurant and Madaket Beach. This custom crafted home also has an established rental history.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number82431
- Agent ID15592
- Agent NameChristine George Whelden
- Agent Phone508-221-5541
- Desc Parkingplenty
- Firm Phone508-228-7707
- List Price$2,445,000
- Broker ID484
- Broker NameAtlantic East Nantucket Real Estate
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring TypeReclaimed Antique Oak, tile, carpet
- Dishwasher TypeMiele
- Dryer TypeWhirlpool
- Fridge TypeSub-Zero, Sub-Zero beverage and wine units
- Stove TypeWolf cooktop and Wolf double ovens
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeWhirlpool
- Date Listed2017-07-24T10:43:30
- Other ViewsDistant Ocean
- Year Built2005
- Modification Date07/24/2017
- View Count66
- Building Number3
- Location41.272049, -70.198898
- StreetWashington Avenue
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Patio, Porch
- Yard Typespacious
- Foundation Typepoured concrete
- Lead PaintNo
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- Water ViewDistant Harbor
- Easement DescPre-existing undersized lot
- Desc BasementFully finished lower level with 9 1/2 foot ceilings, walk out access. Media room, bonus room for extra guests, full bath with walk-in shower, two owners closet. Custom wine room stores 214 bottles. Mechanical room.
- Desc Floor1Covered porch with large private outdoor shower leads to spacious sitting room for overflow guests. Large master suite with fireplace, built-in cabinetry, washer/dryer. Luxurious master bath with Waterworks fixtures, jetted whirlpool tub and walk-in shower. Guest bedroom with access to private covered porch, den for overflow guests. Guest bathroom with jetted whirlpool tub and walk in shower .
- Desc Floor2Open kitchen with custom cabinets, Waterworks farmer's sink, Sub-Zero refrigerator, Wolf double ovens, island with Wolf cook top. Wet bar with Sub-Zero beverage and wine refrigerators. French door to deck with westerly ocean views. Large dining room, with adjacent sitting area. French doors to deck to enjoy views of Hither Creek. Comfortable living room with fireplace. Powder room.
- Fireplaces2 wood burning
- First Floor Beds2
- Half Baths1
- Number of Photos44
- Photo Id List204760,182849,195475,204761,204759,195473,189650,182693,189659,189645,189646,189644,204767,204764,182680,204779,204778,182686,204773,189642,182687,189641,204777,204775,204776,204774,204763,204765,204768,204766,204769,204770,204762,204780,204771,189656,204772,209956,209957,189647,189658,183005,183006,189640
- Photo Img ListClick Here
- Photo Thumb ListClick Here
3 Bedrooms Village Quidnet. 3 Bathroom 0.71 Acreage Year Built in 1996.
“Quintessential Nantucket” This charming three bedroom, three and a half bath home is nestled in a private and cozy setting minutes from the village of Quidnet and Sesachacha Pond. The first-floor master bedroom, living room with fireplace and ample built-ins, spacious and bright sun room, full basement and detached garage are a sampling of this special homes many features. More
3 Bedrooms Village Town. 3 Bathroom 0.1183 Acreage Year Built in 1806.
Built in 1806 by house carpenter Lot Hinckley, Union Jack is a beautifully restored whaling captain's home in the heart of Nantucket's historic district that features both authentic architectural details and the comforts of modern living. In addition to Union Jack's classic Nantucket style, the location can't be beat. The property is a few short blocks to Main Street where you will find shopping, restaurants, art galleries, a movie theatre, a library, the Whaling Museum and so much more. Best of all, Union Jack offers a spectacular water view from the widows walk, a private side yard, a rear flagstone patio, and the uncommon benefit of 3 off-street parking spaces (so you can enjoy the beach by day and town by night without the parking hassle). This property has an excellent rental history, making it a sound investment. There is also ground cover remaining should one wish to expand or add another dwelling. More
2 Bedrooms Village Cliff. 2 Bathroom 0.041 Acreage Year Built in 1750.
Contemporary & Immaculate 2 Bedroom & 2.5 Bath home nestled on a private shell lane in the Cliff area very near downtown Nantucket. Fully renovated in 2017 with casual coastal decor, this well curated home has a light and cheery interior. Wonderful front porch ideal for outdoor lounging with morning coffee and evening cocktails while relaxing before dinner. Attractively landscaped front yard & gardens with off street parking complete this offering. Easy access to Brant Point beaches with shopping and dining just moments away-the perfect Island escape is ready for you now! More
3 Bedrooms Village Town. 2 Bathroom 0.21 Acreage Year Built in 1727.
RARE OVERSIZED LOT, OVER 9100 SQUARE FEET, CREATE YOUR CUSTOM IN-TOWN COMPOUND! A must see for anyone looking for privacy and elbow room in the Historic District, this historic gem is located on a quiet street off Upper Main with large spacious yard and off street parking. New kitchen and master bath. Many original details still intact including flooring, staircases, and four fireplaces. Two separate garden areas on this oversized lot afford room for potential expansion. More
2 Bedrooms Village Sconset. 2 Bathroom 0.13 Acreage Year Built in 1890.
OCEAN VIEWS AND PRIVACY MOMENTS TO 'SCONSET VILLAGE. Perhaps one of the most enchanting cottages on Nantucket Island. Situated in the heart of 'Sconset Village, YAWL offers today's buyer the most romantic, magical escape from everyday life. Surrounded by mature privet hedge that help create a world of one's one, this historic two bedroom cottage oozes charm and character. Enjoy your seaside gardens, breathtaking ocean views, and wood-burning fireplace on those breezy evenings. The beach, market, restaurants, and wine shop are moments away. Expansion potential if desired. More
2 Bedrooms Village Sconset. 2 Bathroom 0.1162 Acreage Year Built in 2002.
Savor your 'Sconset summers at this Codfish Park ocean front home, located moments from the Sconset Market, Claudettes, the Summer House and Chanticleer. Wake up to the sunrise and greet each day with the sound of waves crashing the sand. A life guarded beach and brand new children's playground are also nearby. Room for all, actually lives like a three bedroom. Panoramic ocean views provide the picture perfect backdrop each day. The expansive front porch is great for entertaining while the master bedroom balcony offers a private oasis to relax. More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved