103 Eel Point RoadNantucket MAMLS Number 82272
- Price: $4,195,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 760 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.53% last updated on 2018-08-16
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 2006Year Built
This 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom home with attached 1-car garage is nestled in the dunes features stunning views over Nantucket Sound, Harbor and beyond! Multiple decks and porches take full advantage of this superb setting. This home sits directly across from the beautiful 156-acre Linda Loring Nature Foundation property. An elevated wooden walkway leads you over the dunes to private beach stairs down to a pristine beach!
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number82272
- Agent ID15172
- Agent NameMichael O'Mara
- Agent Phone508-228-6999 x11
- Desc ParkingAmple
- Firm Phone508-228-6999
- List Price$4,195,000
- Broker ID502
- Broker NameBerkshire Hathaway HomeServices Island Properties
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring TypePine
- Dishwasher TypeBosch
- Dryer TypeYes
- Fridge TypeSubzero
- Stove TypeGE gas
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes
- Date Listed2016-07-19T09:31:34
- Other ViewsDistant Harbor
- Year Built2006
- Modification Date04/13/2018
- View Count27
- Building Number103
- Location41.293957, -70.168486
- StreetEel Point Road
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Porch
- Yard TypeDunes
- Lead PaintNo
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- Water ViewSound
- Easement DescZBA Variance. *North Shore may be subject to erosion.
- Desc BasementFull basement.
- Desc Floor1Entry foyer with door out the back to access back deck. Bedroom off of the foyer with lots of natural light. Full hall bathroom. Additional bedroom with door out to back deck and built-in desk unit. Large mudroom with washer/dryer, folding counter and utility sink; door out to 1-car garage. There are lots of storage closets on this level.
- Desc Floor2Stairs up to an open concept living room, dining room and kitchen. This bright space features vaulted ceilings, a ceiling fan in the living room and a large fireplace. Doors out to an upper deck with expansive, breathtaking views! Master ensuite bedroom is separated by a pocket door from the rest of the living space. This ensuite includes the bedroom with vaulted ceiling, ceiling fan and door out to the upper deck. The views from this room are amazing! There is a large built-in closet/dressing room as well as a large bathroom with separate shower and soaking tub arrangement. The bathroom also has vaulted ceilings with great light.
- First Floor Beds2
4 Bedrooms Village Town. 3 Bathroom 0.308 Acreage Year Built in 1939.
One of the most magical properties in historic downtown Nantucket. Set on a uniquely oversized lot with beautiful, mature landscaping, the setting is completely private, yet accessible to everything. The home exudes old world charm and lends itself to gatherings; this is an ideal setting for entertaining and creating memories. Multiple fireplaces, grand living room, sunny eat-in kitchen, finished third floor, off-street parking and garage, and phenomenal outdoor space with a gorgeous shade tree, small pond and secret garden. A truly special offering. Potential to sub-divide the property. More
2 Bedrooms Village Quidnet. 2 Bathroom 0.36 Acreage Year Built in 2010.
Beachfront living at it's best, this stunning waterfront property offers panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean and one-of-a-kind views of Sesachacha Pond and Sankaty Lighthouse. Nestled in the heart of Quidnet Village, this property is just a stone's throw from the wide expanse of Quidnet Beach with a path to the beach accessible from the back yard. Designed by Botticelli & Pohl, the three-levels of living space boast soaring ceilings, clean lines and beautiful woodwork throughout. A spacious and well-manicured yard, as well as super-convenient beach and pond access, make this the perfect Nantucket summer home. More
4 Bedrooms Village Brant Point. 3 Bathroom 0.1157 Acreage Year Built in 2017.
This newly built home in desirable Brant Point offers a light and bright open floor plan with living with fireplace, kitchen and dining room that opens onto a spacious back deck. This custom design has multiple living spaces inside and out, including four bedrooms and three and a half bathrooms, and a Widow's Walk with views of Nantucket Harbor and Sound. Located in the heart of Brant Point, this property is in close proximity to Town, Children's Beach and Jetties Beach. More
4 Bedrooms Village Tom Nevers. 3 Bathroom 1.03 Acreage Year Built in 2000.
The house has southwest exposure with views of conservation land, Sankaty Head Lighthouse, Nantucket Golf Club, Tom Nevers Pond and ocean. "For the Girls" is a meticulously maintained property throughout. The upside down home is located on over an acre of land. Flourishing landscaping surrounds the pool, cabana and newly installed fire pit. More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved