48 Orange StreetNantucket MAMLS Number 81774
- Price: $7,495,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 849 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.53% last updated on 2018-08-16
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1850Year Built
Complete renovation combining attention to historic integrity with modern design and function. Just steps away from Main Street original details are preserved in four floors of dramatic living space. Outdoor living spaces include decks, brick lined patios. Formal courtyard, green space and an expansive roof walk. This magnificent home situated on an oversized parcel has stunning views of Nantucket Harbor, Brant Point and beyond. Elegant crown moldings and attention to detail throughout. There are eight bedrooms ensuite including garage and studio and living spaces that are light filled and well proportioned on every floor. Elevator which services the first three floors.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number81774
- Agent ID15200
- Agent NameBruce Beni
- Agent Phone508-325-5800
- Desc ParkingYes
- Firm Phone508-325-5800
- List Price$7,495,000
- Broker ID507
- Broker NameLee Real Estate
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Disposal, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring TypeAntique Wide Pine
- Dishwasher TypeMiele (2)
- Dryer TypeBosch (3)
- Fridge TypeSub-Zero
- Stove TypeLa Cornue
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeBosch (3)
- Date Listed2016-04-20T15:50:54
- Other ViewsResidential
- Year Built1850
- Year Renovated2015
- Modification Date04/20/2016
- View Count117
- Building Number48
- Location41.279607, -70.09717
- StreetOrange Street
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Patio, Porch
- Yard TypeFormal Gardens
- Foundation TypeBrick
- Lead PaintUnknown
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- Water ViewHarbor
- Easement DescSee Deed.
- Desc BasementElevator access to large garden level living/game room, Three bedrooms all en-suite, laundry room, two staircase entries to formal courtyard gardens. Mechanical room.
- Desc Floor1Gracious entry foyer opens to light filled front parlor with built-in/wet bar and fireplace with large bay window. Formal dining room with fireplace. Enter through archways to elevator, stairs to lower level and expansive kitchen / living / casual dining space, powder room and deck that extends the length of the home.
- Desc Floor2Sunny office/landing area, front bedroom en-suite with panoramic bay window and fireplace. Second bedroom with full bath. Master bedroom overlooking harbor with private deck, walk-in closet and full bath with double vanity, shower and tub.
- Desc Floor3Large sitting room with wet bar and roof walk access. Bedroom and full bath. Spectacular views from this floor through oversized palladian window.
- Half Baths1
- Number of Photos46
- Photo Id List197504,197505,150559,150557,150558,148561,148567,148566,148591,148565,148562,148563,148564,148585,148586,148582,148584,148583,148587,148588,148589,148590,148573,148575,148576,148568,148598,148596,148577,148594,148595,148579,148574,148597,148593,148569,148570,148571,148572,148581,148578,148580,148604,148599,148600,148601
- Photo Img ListClick Here
- Photo Thumb ListClick Here
9 Bedrooms Village Cliff. 8 Bathroom 1.1 Acreage Year Built in 1993.
Directly abutting The Westmoor Club, this 1+ acre property sits at the heart of one of Nantucket's most coveted neighborhoods. The Old Westmoor Farm Road enclave sits just over a mile from historic downtown and nearby Cliff area beaches, bike paths and walking trails through conservation land. House, cottage, two car garage, pool and outdoor dining areas make this property the best value in luxury real estate anywhere on the island. More
7 Bedrooms Village Cliff. 7 Bathroom 0.4314 Acreage Year Built in 2019.
The Nantucket Lifestyle! An Opportunity for Easy Summer living in this soon to be NEW, stunning, bright, open modern design by Emeritus. Perched high on Pilgrim Road, this home offers peace and tranquility and is conveniently located right off of Cliff Road. This sought after location allows for easy access to Town and is only moments away from north shore beaches and The Westmoor Club. Relax and Enjoy the beautiful outdoors with southwest breezes and warm sunshine by your refreshing swimming pool. Prized, oversized Lot abuts Land Bank allows for the execution of a phenomenal, open-modern design, 7-Bedroom Home with an 18' x 36' Infinity Edge Pool, 8' x 8' Spa, Bluestone Patio, 18" Raised Fire Pit, Stone Retaining Wall, Cabana, & 2-Car Garage. Town water and sewer. Ready for the Summer of 2019! More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved