57 Union StreetNantucket MAMLS Number 81399
- Price: $2,265,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 1062 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.94% last updated on 2018-11-08
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1793Year Built
This Home has undergone a complete historic renovation, keeping its historic character and mixing in all the modern conveniences. The rooms are spacious, the windows are large and the abundant sunlight reflects off the wide old floors and paneling. This house has terrific charm.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number81399
- Agent ID15189
- Agent NameDavid Callahan
- Agent Phone508-228-4449
- Desc Parking2 Car
- Firm Phone508-228-4449
- List Price$2,265,000
- Broker ID508
- Broker NameJordan Real Estate
- Foundation TypePoured & rubble
- Lead PaintUnknown
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- Water ViewDistant Harbor
- Building Number57
- Location41.2783587, -70.094786
- StreetUnion Street
- Outdoor SpacesPatio, Garden
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Disposal, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring TypeWide Pine & Tile
- Dishwasher TypeBosch
- Dryer TypeBosch
- Fridge Type48 Sub zero
- Stove Type8 Burner Wolf double oven plus wall oven
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeBosch
- Desc BasementFull Basement under new section of the house, crawl space under old part.
- Desc Floor1Large entry foyer, formal living room with paneled fireplace wide pine floors. Formal dining room with paneled fireplace, Family room with paneled fireplace, Gourmet kitchen is in a new addition to the home, walk-in pantry, all modern appliances, Wolf 8 Burner stove with double oven, Wolf wall oven and built in Microwave, 48" SubZero, bar sink and wine fridge. Extra-large center island, large dining with fireplace.
- Desc Floor2Large foyer and linen closet, two bedroom suites with full baths, Master suite in new section of house, light and bright bath has separate tub & shower, bidet, pedestal sink, walk in closet and dressing area.
- Desc Floor3Full bath with Tub/ Shower, Large bedroom with multiple widows, roof walk entrance.
- Date Listed2015-12-18T14:39:21
- Year Built1793
- Year Renovated2007
- Modification Date02/09/2018
- View Count15
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved