5 Old Quidnet Milk RouteNantucket MAMLS Number 80641
- Price: $3,985,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 1166 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.53% last updated on 2018-08-16
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1998Year Built
Incredible home on private, heavily wooded and elevated five acre parcel of land overlooking Polpis Harbor and Nantucket Harbor. Built by Brent Young in 1998/1999. The very best materials, finishes and appliances available: five fireplaces, cast iron baseboard heat, A/C, granite counter tops, custom Rutt kitchen, bluestone patios, walks and stack walls, etc. Nearly every room has French doors leading to a patio, deck, porch or garden. Elevator to all floors as well as luggage lift in garage. Absolutely immaculate.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number80641
- Agent ID15220
- Agent NameCraig Hawkins
- Agent Phone508-228-1881 x119
- Desc ParkingYes
- Firm Phone508-228-1881
- List Price$3,985,000
- Broker ID520
- Broker NameMaury People Sotheby's International Realty
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring TypeFir
- Dishwasher TypeYes
- Dryer TypeYes-gas
- Fridge TypeYes
- Stove TypeYes--gas
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes
- Date Listed2015-06-10T09:26:37
- Other ViewsPastoral
- Year Built1998
- Year Renovated2003
- Modification Date06/13/2016
- View Count134
- Building Number5
- Location41.310012, -70.004895
- StreetOld Quidnet Milk Route
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Patio, Porch
- Foundation TypePoured
- Lead PaintNo
- Heat TypeOil\FHW
- Water ViewHarbor
- Desc BasementExercise room/gym; storage; three staircases from basement to first floor, garage and outside.
- Desc Floor1Gracious, two story entry foyer; family room w/fireplace and built-ins, opens onto bluestone patio; bedroom suite w/screened porch; bedroom suite w/fireplace, opens onto patio; bedroom suite w/built-ins and office opens onto private deck; walk-in cedar closets, powder room; laundry room; mudroom/loggia leading to cutting garden and garage; staircase to one bedroom studio/apartment above garage. Elevator with four stops: basement, first floor. second floor and third floor office/loft.
- Desc Floor2Living room w/vaulted ceiling and fireplace, opens onto deck with beautiful harbor views; den/music room; dining room; kitchen w/cathedral ceiling, built-ins; sitting/breakfast room w/fireplace, opens to deck; master bedroom suite w/fireplace, two walk-in closets, tumbled marble bath w/cast iron whirlpool tub, shower, w/c, two sinks, opening onto two decks; circular staircase to third floor library.
- Desc Floor3Library/office w/built-ins overlooking living room; storage room.
- First Floor Beds3
- Half Baths2
4 Bedrooms Village Polpis. 4 Bathroom 3.99 Acreage Year Built in 1994.
Created by America's leading post and beam designer Tedd Benson, this exceptional country home is located on four beautiful acres that overlook Conservation Lands that include views over the Windswept Cranberry Bogs. The property is located adjacent to extensive miles of conservation trails and is a brief bike ride to Polpis Harbor. The main house and guest house feature stunning architectural details and superb craftsmanship. The main house includes generous living spaces overlooking the conservation lands along with a newly renovated kitchen and three comfortable bedrooms and a den. The guest house features a striking open living room that is perfect for entertaining. The outdoor terraces are sited to take advantage of the natural setting. More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved