14 North RoadNantucket MAMLS Number 76921
- Price: $14,750,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 413 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.9% last updated on 2018-10-11
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1979Year Built
This exceptional one acre Nantucket Harbor front property with private beach offers a proud location to enjoy sweeping views from the Town of Nantucket to Great Point Lighthouse. The 4 bedroom house and separate 2 car garage with attached 1 bedroom apartment, enjoys water views from almost every room. The great location offers access to gentle water swimming and boating, and the western exposure provides beautiful views of the sunsets over Nantucket Harbor and Town. The property has over 150 feet of private beach frontage; a spectacular location to create your family compound.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number76921
- Agent ID15035
- Agent NameLiza Ottani
- Agent Phone508-566-3894
- Desc Parkingyes
- Firm Phone508-325-5800
- List Price$14,750,000
- Broker ID507
- Broker NameLee Real Estate
- Foundation Typeblock
- Lead PaintNo
- Heat TypeElectric
- Water ViewHarbor
- Easement DescSee deed
- Building Number14
- Location41.287281, -70.07381
- StreetNorth Road
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Patio, Porch
- FeaturesInsulation, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring Typewood/tile
- Dishwasher Typeyes
- Dryer Typeyes
- Fridge Typeyes
- Stove Typeyes
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer Typeyes
- Desc 2nd DwellingTwo bay garage has 1 bedroom apartment above with open kitchen, living and dining room, full bath, sleeping loft, and balcony deck with views of the Harbor and Abram's Point.
- Desc Floor1As you enter the house, the first thing you notice is the view of the harbor. To the right of the entry is the cathedral ceilinged open kitchen, dining room and living room with fireplace. A separate family room has windows on three sides and door to the covered deck. A hall leads to 2 bedrooms with a shared full bathroom, laundry area and access to the outdoor shower. The deck spanning the living areas provides space for lounging and alfresco dining overlooking Nantucket Harbor.
- Desc Floor2The master suite includes a walk thru sitting room/office, large bedroom with 3 closets and private balcony, and full bath. A "kids room" at the other end of the house with room for 4-5 beds features a cathedral ceiling and a full bath.
- First Floor Beds2
- Second DwellingExisting
- Date Listed2017-08-31T09:30:22
- Other ViewsTown
- Year Built1979
- Year Renovated2015
- Modification Date03/23/2018
- View Count93
6 Bedrooms Village Brant Point. 4 Bathroom 0.34 Acreage Year Built in 1939.
Enjoy the breathtaking views from this Brant Point property, ready to begin a new chapter of Nantucket harborfront living at its very best. With the changing of the seasons comes a maritime parade of boats as they sail in and out of the Jetties, with Coatue serving as a backdrop. To the west is Jetties Beach, and to the east is the beacon light of Brant Point Lighthouse. The shoreline and bulkhead provide a front row seat for the 4th of July fireworks, and a sandy beach leads to a variety of aquatic activities for any sports enthusiast. The property is complemented by native Rosa Rugosa, a lush side and front lawn for entertaining, and a meticulously maintained six bedroom home with a layout well suited for a multi-generational family. The property includes a consistent rental history, with 2018 totaling more than $200,000 in income. More
5 Bedrooms Village Cliff. 3 Bathroom 1.2824 Acreage Year Built in 1920.
6, 9 and 11 East Hallowell Lane, three separate properties located in one of the most sought after areas of Nantucket, are being offered as one complete and very rare waterfront package. 6 East Hallowell Lane is a .26 acre vacant parcel of land located on the non-water side of East Hallowell Lane. The property will have strong water views across 11 East Hallowell Lane. The property could also have direct beach access via a deeded footpath across 11 East Hallowell Lane. 11 East Hallowell Lane (inclusive of 9 East Hallowell Lane) is a 1.02 acre lot with a five bedroom, three-bathroom charming 1920's home. The house sits at an elevation of 28 feet above sea level and offers stunning views of Nantucket Sound and direct beach access via private beach steps. More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved