Nantucket is a highly seasonal real estate market, and we believe that successfully handling the sale of properties here requires a focussed, proactive, well-planned and well-funded marketing approach...this, in order to achieve for each client the best possible result, and to create the best possible experience.
We specialize exclusively in handling the sale of fine homes and estates. With a unique focus on representing Sellers, we're known for developing innovative, discreet, well-funded marketing programs that work. We are known for the loyalty, specialized expertise, concierge-level service, and attention to detail which we provide to each client.
We are also known for developing innovative, effective marketing programs for the properties which we represent ... the long-term relationships we enjoy with our clients reflect the results we've been able to achieve for them.
Our firm is a licensed real estate Broker in Massachusetts, and a member of the Nantucket Association of Real Estate Brokers (NAREB), the LINK Nantucket MLS, and the Nantucket Chamber of Commerce.
REAL ESTATE SERVICES
In addition to specialized luxury real estate marketing and brokerage, Hunter Reed offers a full complement of additional real estate services designed to meet the needs of high net worth individuals and owners of significant properties.
These include :
- Comprehensive Marketing, Brokerage and Advisory services.
- Competitive market analyses (CMA) and estimates of market value.
- Reposition properties which have been marketed unsuccessfully.
- Conduct Private Offerings.
- Represent Buyer clients in acquiring property on Nantucket.
- Handle public relations issues and inquiries from the media.
- Liaison with clients' legal, financial, trust, and tax advisors on real estate issues.
- Serve as a real estate Advisor to family trusts and private foundations.
- Serve as nominee or straw-party titleholder for asset protection purposes.
- Manage the year-round care of homes, landholdings, and vacation properties.
- Develop and manage income-producing leases and leasehold interests.
- Liason with tax advisors to develop property tax and capital gains tax reduction strategies.
- Manage market analysis, valuation, land planning, zoning, engineering, and agency approvals for the development or conservation of open land. Includes securing development approvals and negotiating public and private land conservation easements and rights-of-way.
- Liaison with community groups, land trusts, preservationists and regulatory agencies on ownership, land development, and open space conservation or historic preservation issues.
- Negotiate and manage donations of façade, historic preservation, and land conservation easements.
- Assist with long-term planning for the disposition or continued ownership of significant properties.
Hunter, Reed and Company is a licensed real estate Broker in Massachusetts, and a member of the National Association of Realtors (NAR) ; the Nantucket Association of Real Estate Brokers (NAREB) ; the LINK Nantucket MLS network ; Massachusetts Association of Realtors (MAR) ; and the Nantucket Chamber of Commerce. The firm's Principal Broker, Steve DiFrancesco, serves on the Executive Board of the Nantucket Association of Real Estate Brokers.
GEOGRAPHIC SCOPE OF PRACTICE and REFERRALS
Hunter Reed and Company serves clients in all areas of Nantucket, with special focus on the areas of Town, Cliff, Dionis, Monomoy, Polpis, Shawkemo, Shimmo, Pocomo, Squam, Quidnet, Sconset and Wauwinet.
In addition, Hunter Reed and Company is a licensed Real Estate Broker in Florida, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Virginia and North Carolina, and serves clients in these states, with a focus on the Philadelphia Region, coastal Florida and central Virginia.
With nationwide reciprocal licensing in place, we can serve clients virtually anywhere in the US.
Hunter Reed welcomes professional referrals by attorneys, tax advisors, wealth managers, trustees and executors, private bankers, family office representatives, architects, builders, and other luxury real estate brokers throughout the US and overseas.
Contact us to learn more about how we can help you. If you prefer to discuss your real estate needs by phone, call Steve DiFrancesco, Principal Broker, at 508-325-7000.
OTHER WAYS TO REACH US
US Mail : PO Box 1450 Nantucket, MA 02554-1450
Email : info@HunterReed.com